Mi Mi here presenting you with the latest news on What's Hot & What's Not. Well here it is.. . .
Well I was going through the different tabs on Stardoll you know trying to get my daily SC and I was on the Catwalk and saw this:
and I was completely shocked. My mouth was so open a truck could drive through and I was mesmerized by her Christmas outfit. I know everybody loves Christmas, but I think a 3 month head start is a little early.LoL
Now the girl in the middle of this Catwalk has a very creative and artistic taste in clothing and design:
also noticed that the girl on the left has the yellow Innocent for Kids dress on and as you can see SorokaBeloboka is very creative and she also has a very 'out-of-the-box' username.(:
Who Rules the Catwalk?
. . . . DannyLaureano does! She has the classic pink sarong on and it's kind of simple if you ask me. I think SorokaBeloboka should be the Ruler of the Catwalk, no offense to DannyLaureano though.
Who has the Hottest Design?
ladywater does, with her Hello Kitty in an apron tee and it's VERY cute. ladywater herself is beautiful as well.
Well that's all for now on What's Hot & What's Not.. 'til I return.
(I know it's not like the usual 'What's Hot & What's Not' post, but that's what makes it different.)
-Mi Mi





No comments:
Post a Comment