Sunday, September 25, 2011

Hot Buys and Introduction



As you all may or may not know, some of the Hot Buys have made their appearance in the Starplaza. Sinc they have already been displayed it's too late to show a Spoiler so very soon the October Hot Buys Spoiler will be out and I'll show you guys that one. 

For now, I want to introduce myself.
My name is Michelle (Mi Mi), I am 14 years old, I love Art and MUSIC, I Sing, Dance, Draw/Paint, Act, make graphics and many other things.LoL I live in the United States (America) and I love it here. i love to travel, because being in an airport in a foreign country excites me. I love food! I love music ...I think i mentioned that, but I LOVE MUSIC. I blog about Stardoll and Art/Music. I'm in high school (freshman). My birthday is April 24th(Easter) and my favorite holiday is Thanksgiving, because we get to eat for days.

Well I write for Stardoll Fashion Daily (SFD)

The Stardoll Cheatbook (TSC)

Stardoll's Most Wanted: YOU Write

my own blog OneSource

and this blog as well.(:

As you can see I'm busy with many blogs and I love all my teammates and I hope to become close to all the team members of this blog. That's all about me and I want to know about you.

-Mi Mi




No comments:

Post a Comment